Summer is near!!!
Get On-Track – Stay Motivated - START TODAY!
Get started with your new fitness and lifestyle plan - TODAY! - and build up some momentum to carry you into the Spring. Read Len's blog on how to safely start a fitness routine - and stay motivated, too.
Start making healthier meal planning choices, stay-injury-free, and avoid making fitness and diet goals that aren't realistic for your lifestyle.
Come in on your own for 3, 60-minute Personal Training sessions for $149
Bring along your spouse or a friend for 3 Partner Sessions for $198 (only $33/person/session)
Bring your kids along
BOOK A SESSION
join a class
make an inquiry
Find out what's happening at our Whyte Ave studio & in-and-around the Breathe Fitness Community here in YEG, on-and-off Saskatchewan Drive, and in Mill Creek Ravine Park (our personal private playground) - and online, of course!
Latest studio news
Breathe Trainer selected as one of only 23 ViPR Global Ambassadors
Although Nicole has held the designation of ViPR Master Trainer for several years, an exciting new opportunity to further her professional collaboration with FitPro - the group that brings you the ViPR - has presented itself.
Nicole has been hand-selected to join an exclusive international fraternity of ViPR Global Ambassadors. From the 1,000s of potential applicants that submitted their Youtube Video Applications, these Personal Trainers and all-around fitness enthusiasts will be helping to boost the ViPR brand.
Try Loaded Movement Training with the ViPR - and get motivated!
Watch for Nicole and her fellow ViPR Global Ambassadors on your social media streams.
Read Nicole's article in this month's YegFitness digital magazine
Have you been to the gym lately and noticed, sitting in the corner, one or multiple different-sized cylindrical tubes with handles, and wondered, 'What do you DO with that?!
The ViPR is a relatively new functional fitness tool developed to foster purposeful motion and to blend strength training with functional movement training.
Find out more about the ViPR and why so many fitness professionals are using it with their clients!
HOW CAN YOU FIND THE TIME TO EXERCISE?
WHAT SORT OF GUIDANCE FROM A FITNESS PROFESSIONAL IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
AND HOW CAN YOU KEEP IT WITHIN YOUR BUDGET?
1. If you can meet with us in person at our Whyte Avenue studio, please start with a FREE 30-minute consultation to discuss your fitness goals.
2. Take advantage of our promotional offer of 3 Personal Training sessions for only $149 and let us show YOU how to reach YOUR fitness goals.
3. Sign-up for our FREE On-Line Home Workout to use your own bodyweight to get in an entire-body workout with a time commitment of only 15-20 minutes, 2 or 3 days a week. Follow video tutorials for each exercise & learn proper technique.
4. After you 'graduate' from our FREE On-Line Home Workout, sign-up for our Monthly On-Line Workouts and receive a new entire-body workout every 3 weeks. Having every workout archived, and always readily-available with the click of a button, will ensure there is always enough variety to keep you both physically- and mentally-engaged.
5. Come in with a friend to share the cost while still receiving the personal attention you need to get fit and hone your exercise technique. Try out a few sessions to get to know our trainers with our 3 Partner/Couples Training sessions for only $198
6. Book in for a regular weekly session to stay accountable and keep motivated. Most 1-to-1 clients pre-purchase 10, hour-long sessions at a cost of $735+GST and book-in for sessions anywhere from once up to 3 times per week. The cost for 10 partnered (2-to-1) sessions is $47 per person per hour-long session. Buy more sessions in advance; pay less per session, et vice versa. We accept VISA and MasterCard, but prefer Debit, e-transfer, and cheque.